Tiffany is an upwardly mobile young professional that has beaten the odds. She has a job that she likes and she is trying to make a career out of it. Stability and Peace is all that she desires. She engages well with peers and feels pretty good where she is in life. Underneath, things are not cool. Family dynamics are nothing short of effing crazy. She feels like every step she takes forward she is being pulled back. Crab in the basket mentality and family trauma has left wounds on her heart and soul. She is still resilient but she is on the edge. And now her damn partner is trying to play games with her feelings. When is this tornado going to stop?!
Together we can develop a new narrative- the next chapter in this new book of your life. What the heck does that look like??
- Identifying what fulfillment means to you
- Learning effective communication tools
- Connecting with your wisdom and intuition to make meaningful choices in your life
- Creating conscious relationships with your friends, family, partner, and yourself
- Developing more compassion and kindness towards yourself
- Transforming conflict into growth and connection
- Living an epic life with chronic illness and health challenges
PTSD and Other Trauma related disorders can have this unbelievable power over us. Sometimes there feels like there is no moving forward. The first thing I want you to know is that it’s very normal for people who have experienced a traumatic life-threatening event to have a difficult time going through their typical, everyday activities.
Dealing with the past can be tough for people struggling with PTSD. It’s easy to keep things bottled up and to yourself when dealing with this type of trauma. Let’s talk about it so you can get back to living life the way you truly deserve.